Sep 23, 2005

French Videopoet Loiez Deniel: Butterfly

Loiez Deniel joined the vlogosphere recently and has pretty much blown us all away with his visual poetry.

Click HERE to watch

This is a translation of the language contained in the video poem presented here for your viewing pleasure:

Butterfly

Useless hours.
Days without regrets.
Movements without memories.
There remains only dreams' perfume,
A fragrance flavored by abandonment,
and the memory of its shade
in the white light of the summer.



Tags:

4 comments:

John said...

Where is this music from?

At his site, I like video of birds flying around cross...

The Faux Press said...

Write to Loize, I'm sure he'd love to hear from you. His email is at his site.

Dene' said...

Thanks for letting us post comments Blogger, - very cool of you. I work online with my own home based business website. I have a perfume site. It pretty much covers perfume related stuff.
Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks again!

MP3 Doctor said...

Thanks for letting us post comments Blogger, - very cool of you. I work online with my own home based business website. I have a site. It pretty much covers related stuff.
Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks again!